If you want to get hitch at the Hangout Fest here is everything you need to know according to http://hangoutmusicfest.com/wedding/

1. We’ll supply the wedding chapel and ordained minister, but if you want to make things official, there are a few things other things you’ll need to do first

2. First off notify the Hangout Fest that you would like to be married during the festival no later than MAY 1 by sending an email with the subject line “Getting Hitched At Hangout” to our Master of Ceremonies, at weddings@hangoutmusicfest.com.

3. Arrive in Gulf Shores a day early so you have a chance to go to the central county office in Bay Minette to obtain a marriage license.
They’re open Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
The address is 220 Courthouse Square, Bay Minette, AL 36507.

4. Bring a valid form of ID and $40 for your marriage license.
The prospective bride and groom must both be present. And, there is a $40 fee for marriage licenses, payable by cash or credit card. Acceptable forms of ID for those age 19 and older include a valid driver’s license, a copy of your birth certificate certified by the State or County, a military ID, a certified school record, or other Foreign issued forms of identification.

5. Bring the marriage license to the Hangout’s wedding chapel during Hangout Music Festival and our ordained minister will marry you and your beloved on our beautiful beaches.

6. If you want to obtain a certified copy of your marriage license, you’ll need to send a $3.00 fee to the Probate Office, Marriage License Section at PO Box 459, Bay Minette, AL 36507 along with the following information:

  • The month, day, and year of the marriage
  • Names of the bride and groom
  • *Payments should be in the form of a money order to cashiers check.

 Some things to consider:

  • You must be 18 years old to marry in Alabama.
  • If you are 19 or older, you must bring one of the following forms of ID: a valid driver’s license, a copy of your birth certificate, military identification, a certified school record, or other Foreign issued forms of ID.
  • If you are divorced or getting divorced, you may not apply for a marriage license within 60 days after your divorce was granted.
  • You must get married within 30 days of purchasing your marriage license.

We strongly advise that you arrive a couple of days early to sort our your marriage license. 

For more information on obtaining a marriage license in Baldwin County click here. We also recommend that you call them with any questions.


video Block
Double-click here to add a video by URL or embed code. Learn more